Product Flyers / 1985 Price Sheet / FYI / FSBO
Dealer Product Flyers Fender Facts
More to follow hopefully for the rest of the line!
1985 Dealer letter & price sheet
Letter page 1 Letter page 2 Letter page 3
For Your Information
- The easiest way to tell a early USA made (1960's) vs a Japanese/Korean (1980's 90's) made is if it has a bolt-on neck with a chrome 4 bolt plate shaped like a shield on the back of the guitar with the serial number on it, it is a USA made guitar.
- The Santa Cruz is not listed on the "official" Fender website as a California Series Guitar.
- Some acoustic/electric models were available with out electronics.
- The model that is available in all three generations (60's, 80-90's, today) is the Malibu.
- The Santa Rosa was the forerunner of the Stratacoustic & Telecoustic.
- If your acoustic/electric model has an adjustment knob with a "N" on it that is a notch filter pot to help prevent feedback.
- Fender Wildwood acoustic guitar model source woods are injected with dye before harvesting to achieve the unique wood patterns and colors.
For Sale By Owner
Send me your guitar for sale information and I'll post it here for no chage. Email me for details: